Saturday 29 August 2020

New to Apple. Need help troubleshooting my IPad.

So I've had my IPad (6th Generation) for over a year. It was a side deal that was offered to me by Verizon when I upgraded my phone last. It's has worked great for all this time until about a week ago when suddenly I couldn't play any of my 3rd party games on it. Every game I try tells me to check my internet connection, or just starts to load then tells me that I have been disconnected from the server. Here's the weird thing though. I am connected to the internet because I can start up a YouTube video and watch it, and all of the games that will not let me actually play the game, will let me collect daily rewards, check mail, and such from inside the game's app. I tried first resetting the router and rebooting the iPad which did nothing. then i went through the list of resets in the iPad's settings one by one before finally completely erasing and resetting the iPad to factory defaults. Once that was done, I logged into find all my Icons still on screen, which seemed odd for a factory reset but like i said I'm new to apple. The iPad still won't let me play my games but will let me do most of the other internet things like check email, watch videos, news, etc. I also disconnected from my home network and connected to verizon android phone's hotspot and it does the same thing so I'm at least half way certain it is an iPad issue and not my internet service. But why am I able to watch you tube video, yet not play games online like Golf Rival, Words w/ Friends, or 8-ball pool? I have tried contacting customer service at Verizon since I'm still paying it off with them but those people are quite literally stupid. It was like talking to a stump so I'm at this point desperate for any help i can find. Thanks

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3hLNot2

No comments:

Post a Comment