Friday 29 November 2019

Need help bypassing Snapchat's My Eyes Only using Flex 3

Hello! I am using this for practice using a dummy Snapchat account I've made and created a My Eyes Only tab. Now, if you don't know what Flex 3 is, it's an application to patch/edit/hack codings of other apps. So if you are aware of the app, there is basically a class that points towards the My Eyes Only functionality, which is 'SCGalleryPrivateGalleryManager' The bool to edit within it is 'isPrivateGalleryUnlocked' and setting the value to "TRUE" I've gotten to that point right now, but the images aren't loading. I can see the gray areas of the photos I've uploaded, which were 3, but the photos themselves do not load. I was wondering if there was another class/command/bool that forces the images to load. Thanks in advance!

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/34La7Pe

No comments:

Post a Comment