Friday 11 September 2020

Semi-Bypass Yubo Yoti Verification

Yubo Yoti bypass Requirements: Yubo app Jailbroken iPhone Apps Manager Brain Steps: Open Apps Manager Locate Yubo in Apps Manager and open it Locate the "Data" option and click the (i) next to it. Settings should show up. Tap on it. Scroll to the bottom and find "yoti.enabled" and "yoti.force" Both of these options should say "Yes" if your account is locked. Select the (i) and toggle both of these to "No" *Make sure Yubo is not open when making these changes* Turn on airplane mode. This stops the app from connecting to the server and updating the options we changed. Start a Live. This would be the "+" sign in the lower right hand corner on the newest version. Once you tap the + tap "START LIVE VIDEO" on the bottom of the screen. Once the Live begins you swipe down on your control center and disable airplane mode. You should now be on the home screen with no Yoti Verification page. These steps will need to be repeated each time you access the app. Note: This is not a 100% bypass. You will be limited to what you can do. As far as i'm aware you cannot join lives, start a live, see any results from using "powers" (turbo, spotlight, boosts, and fast adds). I am sure you could make a Flex 3 tweak to enable these features somehow but I haven't been able to. As far as I'm aware I am the first person to find this, I saw there is nothing out there for this app and I use it quite frequently. This will allow you to continue using your account to add people and text them hopefully it will help some of you. * I have also have a way to downgrade Yubo if anyone wants me to release that I will. *

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3bOBixf

No comments:

Post a Comment