Sunday 10 May 2020

Reply bar is NOT there for hacks

Hello, I’m a VIP member and the “Reply to this topic” bar is not appearing for the majority of the hacks that I look at. At first I thought it was just a few hacks but the majority of them don’t allow me to “reply to this topic” to unlock the hack. I checked to make sure it wasn’t removed by checking the comments and people were replying to multiple hacks that I couldn’t. All of the hacks that I am having this issue with were replied to that same day by other users. As a reference the most recent hack I looked at was DomiNations by DanYal. I’m not sure how to fix it but it’s been happening for over a week and it even happens with hacks I’ve downloaded in the past. Please review and assist thank you.

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/35PKf6n

No comments:

Post a Comment