Thursday 13 February 2020

Lucid Adventure Idle RPG Non-jailbroken Hack Error

Hey friends at iOSGods, I've been playing the non-jailbroken hack of Lucid Adventure Idle RPG that DanYal made (big thanks to him, i love this genre of game). However today when I opened the app I got this weird error saying "unexpected end of JSON input". I'm not a coder by a long shot, so all I know it that it has to do with Javascript. I get this error everytime I start up the game, and then the app freezes. I uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted my device, even download the original, unmodded game from the app store, and still got this error. I'm hoping to find a fix for this so I can keep playing. Device: iPhone Xs Non-jailbroken iOS 13.1.3 Thank you! Edit: I'm sorry, not sure how this was posted twice

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/2SItlAp

No comments:

Post a Comment