Thursday 23 April 2020

Keeping both Original and Hacked Apps in one same device

I have hacked Township game on my phone, But I sometimes need to screen-record my game and don't want people to see iosgods icon. in my app+ it says "you can use the 'Custom Install' option to install the new app as duplicate without having to overwrite or uninstall the original." When I install township from original App store its name is "Township" and when I install from my App+ its name is "Township-Ios gods" different names, so can I just simple go and download original from apps store too and it will not overwrite ? if both games have some difference in the name then is it necessary to custom install? (also if i have to re-install hacked one through custom install i don't know what to write in bundle ID) Thanks Scripted Soul

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/2VvMCHT

No comments:

Post a Comment