Thursday 7 May 2020

Tips on how to find Unity methods and offsets?

Hey all, Hopefully this is the correct place to ask, but I've been interested in making patches for Unity games. I'm trying with some games that already have known hacks (i.e. Blade XLord and Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross) but don't know how to efficiently find the correct methods. Are there keywords or specific things y'all look for? Or is it really just brute force? I'm using DnSpy btw. I'm interested to see if anyone has tips for that as well I was also able to find the correct method for damage for Blade XLord, but it looks like its linked. I don't have the link at the moment, but I recall there being a tutorial from ted or someone else that shows how to unlink. Is that the only way or is there a more efficient way? Only ask because it's been a while since that was posted. Thanks for taking the time to read my question!

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3fraioZ

No comments:

Post a Comment