Monday 25 May 2020

Ways to get a non-server authenticated inapp purchase on iOS 13.5?

Background: I am working in software, did a bit of reverse engineering on mac but haven't touched jailbreaking in a really long time I'm trying to get the inapp purchase of an app I'm using. It's a monthly subscription / life-time purchase without server component, so no online account or anything like that. There is a 2 week trial available as well. I poked around in Flex to see obvious 'is XXX enabled' methods, messed with StoreKit and tried recent versions of LocalIAPStore (& LocalIAPStore13) but no luck. LocalIAPStore didn't do anything, and the 13 version crashed the app on purchase initiation So I'm wondering what the next course of action for this app is? Get it on my mac and run it through a disassembler? Get a debugger on my iPhone working?

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/36tPIA9

No comments:

Post a Comment