Saturday 9 May 2020

Yugioh duel links help

Hey guys. I have been messing around with the dlg memor injected on yugioh duel links. I have been able to change the value on npc life points but it doesn't stick. For example it will show 1 lp but it will still resolve as normal like if they had the 4k until it goes down to zero. Other thing I tried was the attack points of a monster. I increased it but when something happens, like change phase or I get attacked or go to attack. It will refresh it and change it back to the original attack. Would love to know if anyone knows what to do from here or could point me to the right direction? I am a newbie and would love to learn more. I am also trying to learn flex 3. Any suggestions would be appreciated thank you

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/2LhP3bf

No comments:

Post a Comment