Sunday 14 June 2020

[Tutorial] Advanced - How to reverse and app and tweak any methods

Hi all, just want to share what I learnt from this community so far by these 2 very long and detailed articles about how to find where to start when you looking into tweak an iOS app or any methods. My journey as tweak dev just started so I hope if you find more tools/techniques can be used, please share if you don't mind. Feel free to connect me on Twitter @ReverseThatApp and drop me a message for feedbacks/discussions... any kinds are welcome I will try to have more posts on how to reverse iOS apps and by pass in-app purchases soon How to tweak existing Medium iOS app features with Theos & Logos - part 1 How to tweak existing Medium iOS app features with Theos & Logos - part 2

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3cXeXfK

No comments:

Post a Comment