Monday 13 July 2020

WWE Mayhem keeps crashing after installing a iosgods tweak (need help ASAP)

Hello people, I am on a jail broken iPad Air 3, the newest one in the air seriesI am having problems with a game I’m trying to tweak, known as WWE Mayhem v1.34.208 (newest version). I installed a tweak posted by DanYal, which worked for a few minutes and once I closed the app and opened it again it would crash after I would either sign in or cancel the sign in. I then started to investigate a fix and it seems to be that other people have faced the same problem and that there’s no solution. The tweak is for the most recent version and I’ve looked at the faq and couldn’t find a working solution. Is there a way I can fix this? I have tried to reinstall the game but haven’t tried reinstalling the tweak because I am unaware on how to do so. It seems to me and some others that only the owner is able to fix this issue, but hasn’t answered anyone’s concerns. If someone could help that’d be great. Thanks.

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/2WjwTfb

No comments:

Post a Comment