Saturday 29 August 2020

PUBG Mobile: Not connecting to the server, and no connection to the App Store.

Hello, I just recently installed the PUBG Mobile VIP hack, and I have been clumsy enough to have not properly configure the menu and have been banned on all throwaway accounts instantly when logged in, I figured out how to use the menu and I now have a serious issue... I cannot connect to the game servers at all when I launch the game; I successfully log into the mod menu and get to the login screen, but nothing works. "Network error: login failed. Please check your network settings." I also cannot access the App Store either; "Cannot Connect to App Store". Could I perhaps get some help? Many thanks. Note: I can connect to other apps like YouTube and everything else except PUBGM and the App Store. UPDATE: I've re-jailbroken my phone with Unc0ver and it seems that the App Store loads when the jailbreak state is enabled, but as soon as I open PUBGM, I get the connection error and then this applies to the App Store.

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/2QAkD6u

No comments:

Post a Comment