Saturday 19 September 2020

About UDID, UUID and IDFA’s

Hello everyone, I am using a paid app’s (don’t bother what it is) trial version. After my trial is ended, its system recognizes my phone and I can’t start a new trial with a new account. I dont know how it does that but I have couple of guesses. 1- It remembers my UDID or UUID. (Not sure whether they are allowed to do this) 2- It might remember my advertising Vendor (IDFV) Extra Information that might be useful 1- It doesn’t check my advertising identifier (IDFA), because when i reset my IDFA, system still recognizes my phone. 2- When I reinstall the app it still recognizes my device. 3- When I reset my phone to factory settings ( erase all contents and settings) , It doesn’t recognize anymore, so I can use its trial again and again by doing this but there should be an easier way to do this and that is why I am here. 😕 4- After resetting my phone to factory settings, it works ( as I mentioned earlier) but when I load my previous backup, It starts back recognizing my device I hope there is someone who can help me. I need to change my device’s information without resetting my phone to factory settings. There should be an easier way and I believe you can help me 🙏 . Edit: My device is Jailbroken so you can suggest me tweak apps

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/2H72QCv

No comments:

Post a Comment