Wednesday 30 September 2020

Request for Support: Error code: 2S119/1

Hello Good People of iOSGods, I have been trying multiple times since Saturday when I learn that there is a Mod Menu Hack for the game. I know I am installing it the correct way since I also used other same .deb file for other games. I have never encountered this error with my other installed games. I open the app as usual and a banner comes up asking me to log in to use the hack. I log in with my credentials then it brings me to this error page. This keeps coming up and I am unable to use the hack. I tried researching this topic to check if any solutions were provided so I followed everything. Here are the list of troubleshooting I did: Use default Wifi Use default Wifi and change DNS settings Use default Wifi and changing proxy settings Reset my Wifi Router and reconnected Connected to a 3 different Wifi router/signal/host Connected to a 3 different Wifi router/signal/host and changing DNS settings Connected to a 3 different Wifi router/signal/host and changing proxy settings Connected using my Mobile Data Connected using my Mobile Data and changing DNS settings Connected using my Mobile Data and changing proxy settings Connected via VPN : I did this 6 times using different servers from different continents United States : North America Brazil : South America Germany : Europe Japan : Asia Singapore : Southeast Asia Australia : Australia Uninstalling/Reinstalling the Game App (did this in both unjailbroken and jaibroken state) Uninstalling/Reinstalling the .deb file (did this in both jailbroken and safe mode state) Used iCleaner every now and then Turn off Ad/Content Blockers in Safari App Clear Cache/Cookies in Safari App Uninstalling/Reinstalling the Safari App Here are the things I am not going to do for just one game: Factory restore/reset my idevice Restore RootFS and rejailbreaking (very risky even with the jailbreak tweak application Succession) I am running out of options on my end. I am writing this so you can advise anything on your side. My phone may no longer be the issue but on your end I supposed. Also, I am wondering if this hack is still supported since the topic is closed. But it has a Recommended Post of "Updated to All Versions. Enjoy! by Joka posted on January 24, 2019" Please see other related details you may need. Device: iPhone X Product Type: iPhone10,3 (A1865) Model: MQA92 ZP/A Firmware Version: iOS 13.5 Jailbroken: Yes Method: unc0ver v5.3.1 Modded/Hacked App: Angry Birds Dream Blast by Rovio Entertainment Bundle ID: com.rovio.dream iTunes Store Link: https://ift.tt/34hq0OK Topic Link: https://ift.tt/3cH2iyU Downloaded .deb file: COM.JOKA.ABDREAMBLASTFREEHACK_1.0.0_IPHONEOS-ARM.DEB I hope you can guys help me address the said issue and may this serve as a future solution for every member who is experiencing the same. Thank you is advance.

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3n2bUsU

No comments:

Post a Comment