Sunday 25 October 2020

ldid has an incompatible version (iOS 12.4)

Hello, I am making a theos projet but when compiling, i get trouble with ldid. It says : ==> Setting SYSROOT... //with all stuff ==> Merging tweak *name* ==> Signing *name* //I assume that it try to sign the .dylib ? //Here commes the problem dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/lib/libplist.3.dylib Referenced from: /usr/bin/ldid Reason: Incompatible library version: ldid requires version 7.0.0 or later, but libplist.3.dylib provides version 5.0.0 So i searched to update to newest version but nothing in Cydia. Tried to reinstall iOS TollChain (that contain ldid) but nothing. I searched for ldid 7.0.0 on google but also nothing (or it is for mac). and there are not any reddit talking about ldid on iOS (think ppl use it on OSX with homebrew) Right now i don't know what i should search for or do, so if someone could help me by giving me a ldid with version 7.0.0 or newer or telling me what to do, it would be nice Thanks for help EDIT : I Spend 2 hours to search while the answer is just to delete ldid and run this command : apt-get install ldid message to the person that checks topic : i don't know if it is usefull to post it (maybe if ppl are in my situation ?) but otherwise my probleme is solved and also deleting this message ?

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/2HBUQKv

No comments:

Post a Comment