Friday 27 November 2020

Can't edit "Almost A Hero" Info.plist after extracting with iMazing.

Hello everyone, I am trying to do a very simple save file edit to add currency to the game "Almost A Hero." I am using an iPhone 11 on the iOS 14.2. According to some old guides, I should be able to edit Info.plist in the application package and change some plain text in the data field. I am able to extract the application bundle with iMazing and pull the Info.plist file. When I try to open this plist file with x-code I get an error that says "Failed to open property list: Conversion of string failed." I am guessing this might be some sort of encryption added in a recent iOS or game version, but I have searched everywhere and I haven't seen anyone else talk about this. Does anyone know how I would be able to access the property list properly?

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/36ejla4

No comments:

Post a Comment