Sunday 29 November 2020

Help with sideloading on Altstore

Hi All, I own a Macbook and an iPhone 11 on iOS 14 (so no jb available). I need some help with sideloading the IPAs from iOSGods to my phone using Altstore (1.4) as there seems to be errors when using both the Sideloadly version, as well as the Impactor versions of the IPA. I am unable to use Sideloadly as I do not own a PC. General IPAs from those IPA libraries are able to install with Altstore so I'm thinking there's some issue with the interactions with iOSGods IPAs, or there's something I'm doing incorrectly. With sideloading apps with the Impactor IPA version Altstore crashes within about 30seconds, with the progress bar about one quater the way through. With sideloading apps with the Sideloadly IPA version Altstore progresses to the very end of installation, with only about 2% of the installation remaining before it gives the following error: An error occurred while installing the app. Failed to verify code signature of var/instalid/library/caches/co.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.cPblgA/extracted/App/app/Framworks/CydiaSubstrate/framework : 0xe8008017 (The executable was signed with invalid entitlements) I've tried this on multiple apps on this site so it's not isolated to any particular app here. Would appreciate any and all help/recommendations. Thank you

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/36lsWfj

No comments:

Post a Comment