Friday 25 December 2020

Help installing FTL. Weird glitch with 32 and 64 bit?

So I got this IPA from AppCake. Its a game called FTL faster than light. Every time I import the IPA into Filza and try installing it, I get the error typed after this paragraph. As far as I have researched, iOS 11 dropped support for 32 bit apps and as such update v1.5.14 for FTL made it so that it was a 64 bit app. The error message that I keep getting shouldn’t be appearing as I have the latest update on the app and my iPad is running iOS 13.5. Please help me fix this error and get this game installed. If it is an error with the IPA I got, (cracked by someone called HORRICH) please help me get the proper IPA for this game as I want to play it again Error: Failed to find matching arch for 32-bit Mach-O input file /private/var/installd/library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.instald.staging/temp.R6MelH/extracted/Payload/FTL.app/FTL

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/38wYwqp

No comments:

Post a Comment