Monday 28 December 2020

What was the first game...

What was the first game you ever used a cheat code/hack/glitch on? For me my first cheat code was on Midnight Club Dub Edition lol But more importantly my first "hack" was on the playstation 2 - Socom 2 Online. My dad and I built a lag switch from some stuff we bought at or local Radioshack. Basically you hit the switch it cuts your internet and then about 2 to 3 seconds later hit the switch again to kick the internet back on. It was very cheaty lol You could be staring at the enemy hit the switch run around behind him hit the switch again and on his screen your character would just jump around the screen and they couldnt kill you. Now games usually detect that and just kick you whenever internet connection is lost. Now i look for cheats/hacks/mods because companies are getting way too greedy with microtransactions. So what was yours? I wanna hear some stories of first time cheaters/hackers!!

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3nX6mjy

No comments:

Post a Comment