Thursday 28 January 2021

Last Day on Earth questions

Hi I was on a hiatus from this website due to further studies. I am now back and have installed back Last Day on Earth on my phone which I very much enjoyed the hack version when i was playing it all last year. However, it seems that things have changed with the hacked version of the app. FIrst issue i encounter is that everytime i close the app my game's progress isn't saved and when i tried to connect to the game center it won't work. Second issue i encounter is that when i wish to go the map area of the game, it stops working and crashes and this was operating from the iosgods app + version. Is there an update I've missed or is this a massive bug or a subtle revoke from the developers' app? Any links or explanations are greatly appreciated. My device is an Iphone 11 version 14.3 (Non-jailbroken)

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3j3tpYf

No comments:

Post a Comment