Saturday, 20 March 2021

Are you tired of Revokes?

Hello and welcome iOSGod members, I’m making a general topic rant about certificate revocations, why it’s happening, how it’s happening and how to prevent it. Hopefully a majority of you will have a little better understanding of what’s going on and therefore be less stressed. I am not going to explain what an Apple developer enterprise certificate is just google it 😂. For those that are saying the apps are revoked and are frustrated, please don’t get mad at the people that run iOSGods for not being able to update and fix it immediately. You have people going out their way every day snitching to Apple about sites like iOSGods. Yes that’s a real thing. There are people out there snitching to Apple every day, giving Apple the names of these enterprise certificates and therefore they get revoked. That’s why there is such an increase of certs being revoked and apps not working. The way these snitches obtain the name of these enterprise certificates is, when you download the app, you have to trust the certificate in your profile in settings, thus giving you the name and that’s how these snitches obtain the info they need to report it to Apple. Thus Apple revoking the certificate, thus apps being revoked and not working. You can use sideloadly, you can jailbreak but if you truly want something independent and your own and never have to worry about apps or certs being revoked again, then the best thing to do is get your self an app signing service. If you sign your own apps, the snitches can not snitch because they will never ever know the name of the enterprise signing the certs because it’s completely private since you’re using your own Apple ID to sign it. By signing your own apps you’re making it virtually impossible for you to have your apps revoked. Don’t get me wrong you can get your own certs revoked but it’s extremely rare from what I know so far. Unless you give out that info then you’re just stupid as hell for that. I have never had any issues with signing my own apps. Mines last me a whole year actually longer because I have automatically renewal at the end of year. If it does get revoked I would never know as I would get a new cert within 24 hours and for free. I would recommend a app signing service to anyone that wants to have a continuous experience without any interruptions. I am not promoting I am simply stating my own experience as someone that has not dealt with revokes in 472 days and counting. I am using something entirely different than iOSGods App+ because iOSGods app+ came out a few months after I already had signed up with another app signing service. I won’t share as I’m sure I’ll be banned for it, so don’t ask or PM me either 😂 I won’t say a word. iOSGods App+ Is absolutely the same exact service I am using and probably better since everything is native. I am proud to show my support to iOSGods by being a VIP Pro member. For those that want a less revoke or revoke free experience and support iOSGods at the same time to show them how much you love their work, the best thing to do is to sign up for their iOSGods App+. It’s $24 for the entire year, it’s only 6 pennies a day and it’s a really great price. You will definitely have a much better experience with less revokes when you start signing your own apps. Trust me on that. Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max. Please excuse the brevity, spelling and punctuation.

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/38WDy5a

No comments:

Post a Comment