Saturday 27 March 2021

Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery loadscreen error

Hi guys! When I log into Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery I see this message: And when I click OKAY: After this second Error message the game 'restarts' and returns me to the original screen, only to end up in the first message again after log in, like in some kind of incessant loop I tried re-installing via Sideloadly, both version 3.3.2 and the new version 3.3.3 that came out yesterday (which I was hoping would fix this) but nothing. I can't click on any other button except that "okay". Do you advise me to start a new character Perhaps there is something I can tick during Sideloadly installation that will fix this? Has anyone had a similar problem? Thank you in advance!

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3daXuT7

No comments:

Post a Comment