Friday, 19 March 2021

(Learning to hack) Setting up automated code for games

Hi hacking gods, Thinking of getting into hacking iOS games in general but I would also like to learn how to do this. For many games (server-sided) there is a feature that constantly requires you to check back every hour or so to collect an in-game item/currency. Is there a way to automate it such that I don't ever have to enter the app every hour? Perhaps there's a way to find the URL that the app is contacting and set it up on a desktop to automate, set to refresh every hour? If so how would I find and access this URL and if there's any encryption to break, Or perhaps running a code within the app itself that auto collects the currency every hour so long as the app is running in the background. How would I go about to find and create such a hack? I've been looking through AllFlex to log he network connections used by the games but none of the urls seem to connect to anything. Thanks!

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3vGZ7k2

No comments:

Post a Comment