I posted this on “status updates” about 12 hours ago and thought I would post it here as well. I just got off the phone with my bank. My credit card information was taken and used to make several purchases for Amazon digital services in the amount of $10.84 (USD). The person in the fraud department at the bank said they were getting a lot of calls for the same problem and he thinks that Amazon, or a portion of, may have been hacked. If you have an Amazon account you may want to check it or check your credit card statement. This has happened in just the past few days. I had problems on my account back to the 12th of March. I hope no one else is having problems but it is better to check, rather sooner than later. You may want to change your password just to be safe.
from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/2P1976B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Yubo Yoti bypass Requirements: Yubo app Jailbroken iPhone Apps Manager Brain Steps: Open Apps Manager Locate Yubo in Apps Manager and open i...
-
Modded/Hacked App: Simply Guitar by JoyTunes by JoyTunes Bundle ID: com.joytunes.SimplyGuitar iTunes Store Link: https://ift.tt/2ANDd7d Mod ...
-
I don't know how this happened, i was trying to install Kinemaster modded version on my iPhone 7 running iOS 14.0.1, maybe it's beca...
-
Hey everyone I am running Ipad 6th generation running ios 14.0 32 gb capacity with 19.1 gb left I used sideloadly yesterday to install an ap...
-
Hello! I am using this for practice using a dummy Snapchat account I've made and created a My Eyes Only tab. Now, if you don't know ...
-
Hello, does anyone know why I cannot use my Apple password or password from apple servers? Sideloadly version 0.16.1 Checking iOS version......
-
As the title says upon installing Last Day on Earth with sideloadly i get this error ERROR: Guru Meditation 6020bc@89:f11511 Call to np_clie...
-
Hello friends, So I have a problem with Sideloadly, I installed it on my (32x bit Windows 7) laptop (SONY) and tried opening it, but when I ...
-
Hello, I am currently running with an iPhone XR on IOS 12.2. I am trying to install ipa files through cydia impactor but keep receiving this...
-
Netflix is now offering users a chance to win a free subscription for 83 years. The company calls it the “immortal” Netflix account. T...
No comments:
Post a Comment