Thursday, 18 March 2021

[!] SPECIAL MUSIC EVENT - Earn up to $100 Rewards

Firstly, I would like to thank Rook for greenlighting this. Hello everyone, it has been a few years since I launched my last big music campaign here, but today, I would like to announce my newest endeavor! [Click this image to enter] In celebration of nearly 10 years of making music AND building a completely new site, I have also decided to create a special "jukebox" that will allow people to freely listen to my music on the site. Now here's where YOU come in: - TripMX Jukebox GRAND OPENING Event Details - ROUNDS I have released songs each year since 2011, and each "ROUND" will be comprised of all songs made from each year. This special event starts at ROUND 1, which will eventually contain all music that I released in the year 2011. The ROUND ends when all respective songs have been added to the TripMX Jukebox. Become an Influencer! An Influencer is an active community member that has contributed feedback to songs added to the TripMX Jukebox, and are entitled to earn rewards in accordance to the GRAND OPENING Event. How to become an Influencer? Simply go to the TripMX Jukebox, put on your headphones, and listen to the FULL SONGS of the current *Event Set. After listening to the song(s), come back here on iOSGods and post your personal feedback for the song(s) in this very thread. After you do this, I will add you as a new Influencer. FEEDBACK Rules and Etiquette Your feedback matters, and will be judged by me. The way feedback for EACH song will be judged is as follows: BASIC Feedback [Gain +1 Feedback Score] Example: "I like it.", "I don't like it", "It's not bad.", "It's pretty bad.", etc. QUALITY Feedback [Gain +2~4 Feedback Score] Example: "I like it because...[YOUR PERSONAL OPINION]", "I don't like it because...[YOUR PERSONAL OPINION]", etc. FEEDBACK POSTING FORMAT (!) SONG NAME: [FEEDBACK HERE] FEEDBACK TIME WINDOW (!) Each Influencer will have approximately ONE WEEK (Monday to Sunday) to post feedback for the song(s) added to that TripMX Jukebox during that very week ONLY. After that week is over, those songs will be "Feedback-LOCKED", which means any "late feedback" for those songs will not be tallied nor scored. The new week starts on Mondays, and once I post the next "Event Set" (songs newly added to the TripMX Jukebox), Influencers can post feedback for this new week's newly added songs, which will be tallied and scored. **Due to some unexpected delays, this event has started a bit late here, so please try to get your feedback in ASAP for this initial event launch week (this week). - Influencer REWARDS - Influencers can earn rewards based on their Influencer Power Rating, which is the sum of their feedback scores. Rewards include a gift card/voucher code of choice from the following: iTunes, Google Play Store, Nintendo eShop, Playstation Network (PSN), Steam, and Amazon. International/Regional gift cards/voucher rewards are also negotiable (eg. JP eShop gift card) if desired and available. Influencer Reward Requirements Influencer Power Rating: 135 or higher -> $100-value Reward Influencer Power Rating: 95 or higher -> $50-value Reward Influencer Power Rating: 65 or higher -> $20-value Reward Influencer Power Rating: 40 or higher -> $5-value Reward All rewards will be distributed directly to qualifying Influencers at the END of the ROUND via PM or email. ---------- - ROUND 1 START!! - Welcome back to the year 2011, my very first time making any kind of music! Most of my songs in that era were experimental and/or just downright bewildering, but hey, everyone had to start somewhere, haha! 😅 ROUND 1 - Event Set #1 Originals Cathedral Chaos Roll Maelstrom Symphonic FOCKup Remixes/Covers Speed Grinch The songs in this Event Set will be "Feedback-LOCKED" on 03/22/2021. *HEADPHONES RECOMMENDED FOR BEST EXPERIENCE* If you have any questions, please let me know! Good luck, potential Influencers! 😉

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3tDfXhZ

No comments:

Post a Comment