Sunday 25 April 2021

AirDrop won’t work and AppStore

I’m currently running iOS 13.6.1 on an IPhone XS Max, with Cydia via unc0ver, and I’m facing this two problems: My AirDrop won’t work for nothing, I tried everything, even resetting the network settings, installing that icleaner tweak on Cydia and the problem still persistis. And now I can’t download any regular apps from the AppStore, when I click to download it shows that blue circle but then never actually download the app, and this also happens with files at the safari! Also already tried shutting down and back on thru the safe showdown tweak, and removed all the tweaks that were causing errors and respiring... no more ideas in how to fix those problems! Can someone PLEASE help me, I’m running out of ideas, search everywhere and did everything I found and nothing worked!!

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3sP3vL5

No comments:

Post a Comment