Sunday 23 May 2021

Jailbreak Mishap (Need Help)

Model: iPhone 7+ Software Version: 13.6.1 What happened: Had installed Unc0ver via Altstore, and performed a successful jailbreak. Downloaded Odyssey and installed via Altstore, and also performed a jailbreak while Unc0ver was still in place (at this point I should have restored RootFS first but I didn't.) Now if I try to Restore RootFS for Unc0ver, I'll be faced with 'Jailbreak Completed - An error occured while restoring root filesystem'. And if I try to Restore RootFS for Odyssey, I'll be faced with 'Oh no - ERR_ALREADY_JAILBROKEN'. What I've tried: Erase All Conotent and Settings. P.S. Do correct me if I'm wrong as I was thinking of restoring via itunes but that would restore it to the latest version 14.5.1 which is not eligible for jailbreaking at the moment. Any kind help would be nice. Thank you.

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3yyOTnm

No comments:

Post a Comment