Monday 28 June 2021

How would I install a iOSGods .deb hack on my Mac for use with iOS apps?

So, I am planning to do this: Make a decrypted IPA (referred to as D-IPA for now) file on my iPhone with CrackerXI Install said D-IPA on said Mac Install a tweak for said installed D-IPA on said Mac. Confusing? Let me explain better. So I will decrypt "Deezer", install in on my Mac (by sideloading it) I will then download a Deezer free premium tweak (.deb) - please answer my question about this at the bottom of this post... I will then install that .deb on my Mac so that the tweak can tweak the Deezer IPA that is installed on my Mac. How could I do this? DPKG doesn't let me install it since it's a Mac. Please tell me there is a way to do this. (See edit below, I've sort of done it) EDIT: I have now installed the .deb file tweak using dpkg --force-all -i <deb_file>.deb I have also sideloaded the Deezer IPA onto my Mac too. HOWEVER! Sadly, the .deb isn't picking up on the app when I open it. It also says I need mobilesubstrate (ON A MAC?) so what should I do? EDIT 2: Ok now I got the mobile substrate deb file but installing it gives me this error: [Username Detected - Removed]@[Computer Name Detected - Removed] ~ % sudo -i dpkg -i --force-all /Users/[Username Detected - Removed]/Desktop/iOS\ Related/mobilesubstrate_0.9.7113_iphoneos-arm.deb dpkg: warning: '/opt/homebrew/opt/gnu-tar/bin/gtar' not found in PATH or not executable dpkg: warning: overriding problem because --force enabled: dpkg: warning: 1 expected program not found in PATH or not executable Note: root's PATH should usually contain /usr/local/sbin, /usr/sbin and /sbin dpkg: warning: overriding problem because --force enabled: dpkg: warning: package architecture (iphoneos-arm) does not match system (darwin-arm) dpkg: regarding .../mobilesubstrate_0.9.7113_iphoneos-arm.deb containing mobilesubstrate:iphoneos-arm, pre-dependency problem: mobilesubstrate:iphoneos-arm pre-depends on dpkg (>= 1.14.25-8) dpkg: warning: ignoring pre-dependency problem! (Reading database ... 8 files and directories currently installed.) Preparing to unpack .../mobilesubstrate_0.9.7113_iphoneos-arm.deb ... Unpacking mobilesubstrate:iphoneos-arm (0.9.7113) ... dpkg: error processing archive /Users/[Username Detected - Removed]/Desktop/iOS Related/mobilesubstrate_0.9.7113_iphoneos-arm.deb (--install): unable to create '/usr/bin/cycc.dpkg-new' (while processing './usr/bin/cycc'): Operation not permitted dpkg-deb: error: paste subprocess was killed by signal (Broken pipe: 13) Errors were encountered while processing: /Users/[Username Detected - Removed]/Desktop/iOS Related/mobilesubstrate_0.9.7113_iphoneos-arm.deb Now what!??!

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3hfOTk6

No comments:

Post a Comment