Tuesday 29 June 2021

LocalIAPStore no longer working with Duolingo?

Hello. I'd been using Duolingo for years with free premium (Duolingo Plus) by pwning the in-app purchase with LocalIAPStore. I think I only did the "purchase" once many years ago and I had Duolingo Plus since I can remember. But a few days later I open the app to see I no longer have Duolingo Plus. I tried doing the same trick with LocalIAPStore, but apparently it doesn't work anymore. Am I doing something wrong or has Duolingo switched to server-side purchases? I'm on a jailbroken iPhone 8 (unc0ver), iOS 14.3. I tried using LocalIAPStore 1.4-4 (repo.hackyouriphone.org) and Satella (paisseon.github.io) and both fail to make the purchase. Is the same thing happening to everyone? Thank you.

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3drGR6J

No comments:

Post a Comment