Thursday 29 July 2021

How to return a value to a method using arithmetic operators?

Let's say I have this method: private int AmmoAmount(){}; // 0xOFFSET And I wanted hook it and multiply or add my current ammo amount instead of returning an exact value. How would I do that? Is this how I would do it? Example: int (*old_AmmoAmount)(void *instance); int AmmoAmount(void *instance) { return old_AmmoAmount(instance) * 10; // Return whatever my current ammo is multiplied by 10 } return old_AmmoAmount(instance); //Just return exact original value } // MSHOOKFUNCTION Would that work? Basically what I want to do is using arithmetic operators to change my ammo instead of returning an exact value in the hook like we do return 99999; @Ted2I am sorry for bothering you, but I hope you help me because you are the only one helping people and the android help section is very inactive

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3BMIwOG

No comments:

Post a Comment