Saturday 28 August 2021

Sideloadly fails with Guru Meditation 8b0da1@154:2a7b1d Backend object does not implement RSABackend

Hey, so I used this guide https://ift.tt/2Y6RB5G trying to encrypt + install the decrypted Xbox app (to overcome the restrictions of developers not allowing it on M1) I run M1 on Big Sur v11.4 I try to use Sideloadly with the default option (Use Anisette + Apple Id Sideload - everything else is unchecked). Whenever I initially open Sideloadly it fails with this stack trace: Device %my_device_uuid% is already registered Checking private key Generating keypair ERROR: Guru Meditation 90837e@14:ad7080 dlopen(/Users/pavelk/Library/Python/3.8/lib/python/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/_openssl.abi3.so, 2): no suitable image found. Did find: /Users/pavelk/Library/Python/3.8/lib/python/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/_openssl.abi3.so: mach-o, but wrong architecture /Users/pavelk/Library/Python/3.8/lib/python/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/_openssl.abi3.so: mach-o, but wrong architecture This suggest the issue is with Cryptography binaries, I found this git Issue - https://ift.tt/3mHKR8G which says they are not available for M1 just yet. I'm at a loss though since some people are able to sign the apps just fine. Does it have to do with the way these packages were installed / can I force them to work via Rosetta if it'll help? Still a complete noob in regards of working /w M1 + Rosetta. Anyway, If I retry the process it fails with a different message (although I suspect the root cause is much the same): Checking private key Generating keypair ERROR: Guru Meditation 8b0da1@154:2a7b1d Backend object does not implement RSABackend. Any idea on how I can fix / work around it? Thanks!

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/2Wxm50c

No comments:

Post a Comment