Friday 24 September 2021

how to find offsets for games iphone

I have seen that in some games there are people who with the code of an item (Gun or Gear) can add new items to their game. I've been in filza for more than a week and I swear I've already read the entire game file but I don't know how or where to look exactly, could someone help me at least with the basics so I can learn to do it myself! To be clearer and give a good example I will use a post respawnables that I saw a long time ago in this forum [Updated] Respawnables 10.6.0 Bundle Hack [All Versions] How can you see he uses a basic item code, I want to learn how to do that, I only need a code the others I will look for myself I just want to know how to do it Thanks in advance

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3o58J6U

No comments:

Post a Comment