Tuesday 26 October 2021

IDA does not properly disassemble iOS binary code, instructions are replaced by empty sub

Hi there, I had this problem since years and I've never found a solution. I hope someone can help me figure out what's happening and if there is a fix. I'm disassembling an iOS binary using IDA 7.0 and every time I try to view the code of a method, (IDA View or the pseudocode), all lines of code are sub. If I try to open the sub, it's always empty. I'm 100% sure that they are not sub. They are instructions like method calling but IDA always shows me this. I've also tried newer versions of IDA but no luck. I tried to ask for help to other people, but they have experienced the same issue. You can find here an example. Thanks!

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3jEEPU2

No comments:

Post a Comment