Sunday 24 October 2021

IDA Pro 7.3 Assist

Good afternoon, I'm coming here to ask for help with IDA Pro 7.3. Here's a list of applications I'm currently using: - IDA Pro 7.3 - iL2CPPDumper - Python 2.7.18 - Game Binary (Unity) & Global Metadata Steps I've taken: 1. Cracked the binary using flexdecrypt from Cydia. 2. Grabbed the global-metadata.dat file from the proper folder. 3. Placed the two files on my computer where I'd be able to easily access. 4. Opened IDA Pro -- Opened UnityFramework -- Allowed it to load completely. 5. Ran iL2CPPDumper > Selected UnityFramework > Selected Global-Metadata.dat 6. Dumper updated some files in it's folder --> IMAGE 7. IDA Pro shows .idc files are the only script files I could open and not .py --> IMAGE I've tried doing "All Files" and selecting the files this way, but it gives me this message --> IMAGE Any ideas where I'm going wrong? ^^ Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3vDSZJP

No comments:

Post a Comment