Sunday 31 October 2021

Sideloadly error: The provisioning profile requires online authorization.

I been trying to download the Last Day on Earth hacked application on sideloadly since on my Iphone I come forth with an error stating "Its integrity could not be verified", so I did. Unfortunately, it gives me an error everytime saying this... Installation failed: 3892346918 ApplicationVerificationFailed (Failed to verify code signature of /var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.fIuaUW/extracted/Payload/z.app : 0xe8008026 (The provisioning profile requires online authorization.)) Restored 1 profile(s) ERROR: Guru Meditation 6020bc@526:f11511 3892346918: ApplicationVerificationFailed (Failed to verify code signature of /var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.fIuaUW/extracted/Payload/z.app : 0xe8008026 (The provisioning profile requires online authorization.)) Apparently I am able to download LDOE when I do the sideloadly install. However, when I do go in the application, it freezes every time I try to go out to the global map. So I tried the Normal Install which came to this... Any solution?

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3jSY8sI

No comments:

Post a Comment