Thursday 28 October 2021

Why i can’t use the subcontinent which i paid?

Hey, around couple of weeks ago I purchased one year subscription. i was able to use it around 3 days and it’s been more than a week that I can’t use the subscription which I purchased. i understand Apple revoked the license but what is the difference between the free version and subscription? I used free version for years and I don’t see the difference. It didn’t mention for subscription that it will take weeks and have to wait long for a new license which is barely similar to Paid subcontinent. with these situations, i feel for one year subscription i can use just half of the duration of this subscription. so will those days which the app is down automatically pop up and add to my account? If not i don’t think so i am not happy to renew my subscription. for example imagine you pay for one year Spotify subscription and you be able to just use it for 6 months or less while you paid for one year. 😕 im just disappointed..

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3bjz4X1

No comments:

Post a Comment