Friday 26 November 2021

iPad Air 2 on iOS 12.4.1 Failing to Jailbreak

Hi! I have an old iPad Air 2 on iOS 12.4.1 which I wanted to use to test iGameGod on old iOS versions but it's failing to Jailbreak. I was previously Jailbroken using Unc0ver it seems, but when I sideload the latest Unc0ver version to try and re-Jailbreak, it always fails on "Exploiting kernel" which prevents me from re-enabling my Jailbreak. I tried older Unc0ver versions too, same issue. I then tried Chimera and that also fails. The only option is CheckRa1n/rootlessJB but the issue is my Unc0ver JB files are still there, and that will likely cause conflict and possibly why Chimera is also failing. I cannot restore rootFS because it needs to Jailbreak to do that. Anyone had similar issue and found a solution?

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3HZooMg

No comments:

Post a Comment