Wednesday 26 January 2022

By mistake delete some system files from Filza, now i can't re-jailbreak or Restore RootFS

Hello, I dont have that experience on iPhone, but i will explain my issue clearly First: iPhone 11 Pro max ios: 14.8 Uncover v8.0.2 After try to add a repo my get stuck so i do LDrestart but after that Cydia keep crash when it open. Reboot my device many time, re jailbreak, install Cydia, etc. but no luck to return Cydia to open. Try to do some trick from internet by Filza such: Locate and delete the following two files: /etc/apt/sources.list.d/cydia.list /var/lib/cydia/metadata.plist and here by mistake i delete wrong folders (i don't remember exactly but i guess i delete all folder located in "/var/lib/dpkg/updates/" except updates folder). Issues: 1- I can't rejailbreak now by unc0ver (v8.0.0, v8.0.1, v8.0.2), every time i recieve this message "an error occurred while installing a package from local apt repo". 2. I can't use Restore RootFS from Unc0ver tool to remove the jailbreak, every time get this message "An error occurred while restoring root filesystem" Attached the logs in this post. What is available solution for this issue with less damage ( mean without need to reinstall the IOS) if i can. Note: I had save all SHSH files for my phone start from 14.4 to 15.2.1, I case need this at last chance. (I dont know how i can use it but i hear that this files will help me in the future.)

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3fWNG0S

No comments:

Post a Comment