Sunday 27 February 2022

Jailbreak Ios 15.3.1 possible ?

Hello guys, i got a question. I was trying to jailbreak my phone and was searching for answers if 15.3.1 is possible. So no one answered me on Chat Box, so i tried myself. I installed zJailbreak Pro which said i could jailbreak and more. So i donated 10 $ to get the pro version, cause u cant do anything with the normal one. Had one which called themself 15.3.1 ++ so i thought its a jailbreak for my ios version, installed it, opened it and its just a outdated screen with apps on it like keynotes, contacts and many useless stuff. Cydia is also there but u cant do anything with it, cant add a repo or install something. So i am clueless right now, is this all a scam ? is there a way to install a Jailbreak via zJailbreak Pro ? or somewhere else ? Wish for a helpfull answer

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/rqj50HJ

No comments:

Post a Comment