Monday 28 February 2022

Sideloadly - Certificate verify failed: unable to get local issuer certificate

Hello everyone and thank you for trying to help me out. I was able to sideload my IPAs fine about a week ago (maybe 10 days ago ?) but now it won't work anymore. I'm on iOS 15.3.1, not jailbroken and my apple id works fine. I'm kind of new to sideloading so I hope this is not a dumb question. Every time I tried to sideload an IPA with Sideloadly, I get the same error message: Here are the different things I have tried so far: - Making sure my computer's time is correct, I have synced it multiple times. - Login into https://ift.tt/RjrEsyF and accepting the terms. - Disabling ESET's firewall to try and let it go through. - Reinstall Sideloadly. - Waited multiple days / tried on different days just to make sure this isn't just a random occurence. I have read a lot of help topics but I haven't found anyone with the same issue as me or with a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/dj9HRhT

No comments:

Post a Comment