Friday 18 February 2022

Where to find working IDA Pro ?

I have some issues with 3 apps (Jailbreak detection) one of them with warn message, created a simple tweak for it and bypassed it successfully. The other 2 apps, one of them is crashing immediately, the other opens the web browser & crashes without warn msg. The app that I successfully managed to bypass, used one of my friends laptop with IDA Pro (windows) and managed to figure it out. Now I'm back to my mac, its 10.15.7 Catalina, downloaded a lot of IDA Pro 7.0 and none is working/installing. I tried Cutter & Hopper, for Cutter, it doesn't make things simpler and for Hopper, well the demo version has only 30 minutes to work & no save available. Can anyone provide me with a working IDA Pro for my mac ? I need for personal usage (make my own tweaks & learn more for jb detection) Much appreciated (Sorry for my weak english).

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/qMYkJHo

No comments:

Post a Comment