Monday 21 March 2022

Help! Can't Login or out of iCloud/AppStore on ANY device!

When i go to sign out of my AppId in the AppStore/iCloud from my computer I get this error message: "this action could not be completed" I also cannot sign out on my iPad, but despite being connected to iCloud, I dont have any functionality .. It sounds confusing but basically i'm signed into one iCloud ID on my ipad but do not have any access to the app store and cannot even sign out of the Account via settings. I am literally stuck. Same issue on my computer. For context, i was previously signing into another Apple ID (Japan) but when switching back i always make sure to set my clock back to automatic, etc. I have no idea why this happened now out of no where. My iPad and AppStores are all up to date. Summary: My computer and iPad are set to the same date and time zone Neither are syncing Cannot sign out of Apple ID on iPad Cannot sign out of Apple ID on computer Cannot switch Apple ID’s on either Cannot connect to iCloud login via the website either. I have no idea to fix this

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/GtTp9mB

No comments:

Post a Comment