Tuesday 22 March 2022

How to use Property List for hacking Apps!

Hello guys I saw some tutorials from YT they hacked Some APPS using Property List. And I'm tried It works fine. So my Question is how to find the right Value of the app to use, Because some APP not include the Purchase Value in plist. SO we need to add manually. for ex. I'm Hacked some Apps they include It self like ( Flutteris.Pro ) ( PurchaseHadReallyKey ) and some of them not include I'm adding manually like ( SubscribeKey , YEARLY or MONTHLY ) and It worked. tho I just want to know how to find the right Value of the app to add Manually to plist which is not include it self. CUZ the value mentioned above not work for other Apps. Thank you. I hope you understand it I can't explain more cud of my bad English,

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/2WVjeO7

No comments:

Post a Comment