Wednesday 23 March 2022

VIP Payment Problem

Dear Dida@Rook, when I am about to make an order, it keeps telling me as follows: There was an error processing the payment. Please try purchasing again from a different device and network, such as your iOS device & mobile data. If the issue persists, make sure your card has enough funds. This transaction could also be blocked by your bank, so you may have to call them to allow the transaction. I used my iPad&PC and with&without VPN and I am sure I have enough funds on my American master card. So I am wondering if the payment is only eligible inside U.S. area? Because I am not in the U.S. at this moment. Does the payment system check the network and location of purchase? I have been a royal member of this forum for more than 5 years, and it is my first time to show my support to purchase a VIP. But the process is not so good. I would like to find someone to help me solve this issue. Many thanks!

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/zE9xXG0

No comments:

Post a Comment