Saturday 30 April 2022

Crypto Golf Impact - Igamegod speed hack not working

Hi Rook, I have been using your awesome igamegod speed hack for a game called ‘Golf Impact’ for a few weeks now without issue. the creators recently released ‘Crypto Golf Impact’ which I had to purchase VIP for in order to use your decryption service as the app is so new….. I have sideloaded and added the speed hack as before and it injects just fine (red cog is present and allows me to select speed hack) however, when I change the speed nothing at all happens In game…. The speed remains the same. Yet the other app I still use works great. do you know why this is as the only reason I got VIP today was for the speed hack for this game Really appreciate any help.

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/It0KNZg

No comments:

Post a Comment