Wednesday 20 April 2022

Unable to download IPA file from library even after upgrading account to VIP

I want to download a decrypted ipa from the library section. I keep getting an error that I have either exceeded my number of downloads (I can't get any to work so that's not it) or I have to upgrade up VIP as all library downloads are currently being restricted to VIP users. I upgraded my account to VIP and it shows I have 2 downloads available but I'm still getting the same error message. I've been trying to get this app hacked for months with no success and I'd really like to get access to I'd. I have a nonjailbroken ipad pro 12.9 5th gen running ios 15.4. Thank you for any assistance you can provide. The app I'm trying to download is Dragonscapes Adventures.

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/ZPaLVsz

No comments:

Post a Comment