Monday 30 May 2022

Having trouble figuring out how to update IPA

Hello everyone I am confused on how I can update an app without deleting it. My wording might be bad so I apologize in advance. I downloaded an ipa cheat for the app called “Township” everything worked great with the freeze currencies hack until I was prompted to update and was unable to proceed to the game. I looked and looked and could not figure it out so I just deleted it. I figured I lose all my stuff anyways because I am on a non jailbroken device. my next try was to use sideloadly to inject the Igamegod mod menu and that worked! However after watching a tutorial on how to change the currencies and attempting to do this, resulted in either the mod menu saying “no search result” (for the exact amount of currencies) or simply just crashing at the final step (refined search). To not ramble or waste anymore time I’ll try to just get to the point. I’m willing to start over again on this app. However before I do I am wondering if there’s a way to be sure that I don’t need to delete it all over again if there’s an update. here is a list of my tools. Iphone se 2nd gen. Non jailbroken. pc with sideloadly signolous on device for IPAs as well. again I’m very sorry for the long post. Any help will be truly appreciated. Thank you everyone and have a great day.

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/mWVOYRj

No comments:

Post a Comment