Wednesday 15 June 2022

GrandChase Crashing After Prolonged Gameplay with Tweaks Installed

Tested on 4 different devices with different iOS versions with their respective jailbreak methods. - iPad Air 1st Gen on iOS 12.5.5 (checkra1n) - iPhone 7 on iOS 14.5.1 (odysseyra1n/checkra1n) - iPad 6th Gen on iOS 14.5.1 (odysseyra1n/checkra1n) - iPad Pro 11inch 2nd Gen on iOS 14.4.2 (Unc0ver)(Currently Using) I also made sure everything was completely erased and restored rootfs. This is only one of two games (Genshin Impact being the other, btw it does not crash at all even with its tweaks) I have installed along with its tweak so I am pretty sure RAM and Storage is not an issue. I Tried these methods with my current iPad along with my other 3 devices as well. - Tweak Only Installed (Using Filza, just the basic install) (My other devices with different jailbreaks I was using Sileo) - Choicy with Tweak Installed (Using Filza, Choicy using Tweak Only) (My other devices with different jailbreaks I was using Libhooker Configurator) - Choicy with Tweak Installed on iGameGod (Choicy using iGameGodLoader Only) (My other devices with different jailbreaks I was using Libhooker Configurator) - Choicy with Tweak Installed on SuperCharge (Choicy using SuperCharge Only) (My other devices with different jailbreaks I was using Libhooker Configurator) The attempt I tried to at least prolong the game further but still crashes nontheless. They were also used on my other 3 devices as well. - Restored RootFS then ReJailbreak - LDRestart - UserSpace Reboot - Restored RootFS, Fully Erase and Reset, Then Rejailbreak - Ran the game with absolute lowest settings - (Unc0ver) Changed jetsam operation modes (Default, Conservative, Lenient) Known Problems: - Game Crashes after Prolonged Gametime with its Tweak Installed, even when its options are disabled in-game (Though other users reported that they do not crash even the tweak creator himself, and then some of us reporting being the same as mine) - Cannot Log In the Game with the Tweak Uninstalled because of the tweak has its own Jailbreak Detection Bypass, without it I cannot log in the game at all. - Every after restoration (I have done over 100 restorations in an attempt to prolong gametime but still crashes nontheless). The game takes a while before it crashes, the way I gauge this is doing 60x dungeon auto-runs everyday. After restoration, day 1 it takes about 16 runs then it crashes. Day 2 about 12. Day 3 about 7, and so on. The time the game takes before it crashes becomes shorter to the point that I have to do a full restoration again to make it longer. - Imagine having to reopen a game more than 30 times just to finish my 60 dungeons runs every day. Actually, just leaving it AFK on the main lobby also crashes. Workarounds but without the Tweaks Installed (Funny, because the reason I jailbroken my device was to use the tweak for the game, but I tried this method just to verify it anyway) - Used A-Bypass and the game did not crash even after countless dungeon runs. - Used Hestia and the game did not crash even after countless dungeon runs. - Used Kernbypass and LibertyLite on my other 3 devices and the game did not crash even after countless dungeon runs. Conclusion?: 1. Is this a tweak problem? (This I think is the only logical explanation) - Which honestly does not make sense for me because the options work. Isn't it supposed to be that if a tweak is faulty or not working then the game would crash upon startup? But no, it 100% works but it crashes after prolonged gametime. 2. Is this an iOS version problem or Jailbreak? - Well as mentioned above, I tested this on different devices with different iOS versions and jailbreak methods, and they have the same results. In fact, other users are having this problem with Taurine jailbreak. 3. Is this a hardware problem? - Most Unlikely, I only have two games installed, and the current device I am using is definitely more than capable of handling heavy-gaming. In fact the current device I'm using was the final test to see if it crashes due to hardware restrictions, apparently it doesn't, an A12Z chip which is so much faster than my previous devices but the game still crashes, yup what a waste of money. 4. Corrupted Game Files? - Unless your assuming all my devices has corrupted game files, otherwise absolutely not lol. *I am not new to jailbreaking, I have been doing it since my old iPad 2nd Gen. But this is the first time I am actually having problems with just a tweak installed on a game. In fact I am about to do another full restore because it is crashing too fast again...So what do ya'll think is the problem here? Got any solutions?*

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/lQKML3e

No comments:

Post a Comment