Friday 22 July 2022

iGameGod Cheat Engine for The Tower Game doesn’t show up, but iAP works.

Once I started this hacked version of the game up, I had to login to my iOSGods account and then I activated iAP for the game, however, I noticed that the Cheat Engine wasn’t available on the screen. Is this a bug or could it possibly be because I’m on iOS 15? Or maybe something else? I remember the cheat engine working on other games when I was still on iOS 13 and now that I’m on iOS 15, I’m assuming that’s why I can’t use the cheat engine? I would’ve liked to stay on iOS 13, but I was forced to update to use other games and apps. I’ll try to find those other games where I could use the cheat engine before and see if it actually is an issue with my iOS. Edit: The cheat engine still works on Family Island, which I’ve played before updating to iOS 15. I’m not too sure what the issue is now. Maybe it just wasn’t actually added even though it’s been stated as apart of the hack?

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/JTXsjnw

No comments:

Post a Comment