Monday 25 July 2022

Nonce sitter for windows? Help

Hi guys Im trying to Downgrade my (iPhone 7 GSM - 15.6 iOS ) I have every thing but I stopped when I tried to add ( nonce generator) to my iPhone - I found ipa called Geositter but it’s only for 12 iOS - I have laptop ( windows 10 64 and old one 32 , windows with old ubontu install inside the windows and run a 1.1.0 kali Linux live cd on it -so I try to use the nonce sitter in the GitHub but I couldn’t mount the iPhone in it I added all the repo in the net but couldn’t update it to mount the iPhone so guys I wonder if there is any app same as Geositter for iPhone 7 15.6 iOS or any methods I can use it in windows to add this nonce tell me pleas I want to downgrade to jailbreak it and play the jailbreak games again so plaes anyone have an idea or solution for this problem help and thanks 🙏

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/s3oDZMF

No comments:

Post a Comment